What is the best business software?
For invoicing, I use Honeybook. This software has been a lifesaver for helping me get paid.
I chose Honeybook because it allows for so much customization. It’s so important to have a branded invoicing system with integrated follow-up steps for both myself and my clients.
My top 3 reasons for choosing Honeybook for invoicing:
• Slick branded invoices helps you look more professional.
• If your client needs some more prodding to pay, Honeybook has templates for follow-up emails that you can customize to your brand and voice. They also have sample contracts if you’re not sure where you start!
• Honeybook has a dashboard that allows you to see what’s due in a glance. It also increases your chances of getting paid on time by easily being able to see what step each client is at!
• They’re currently offering 50% off your first year! Head here to snag that massive savings.
Okay: so Honeybook is helping you make money. What other tools do entrepreneurs use?
Ya’ll, lemme tell you about my friends over at Gusto who I am reminded of how much I love every year around tax time. Gusto helps me with pay contractors, my assistants, my video team, stylists, and anyone else I bring on for a shoot. And they take care of all of the scary tax paperwork. The time and peace of mind I get from Gusto each month, is beyond worth the investment.
My top 3 reasons for choosing Gusto for payroll and taxes:
• It’s simple to use. The interface is very intuitive!
• Gusto preps and files my payroll taxes for me. No more guesswork or uneasy feelings at tax time.
• They have an amazing support team. Don’t underestimate how important customer service is!
• They’re currently offering 1 month free + a $200 Amazon gift card when you run your first payroll. Head here to take advantage of that!
There you have it! Of all the different online tools used in business today, my top two are Honeybook and Gusto. Together, these programs help me make money and stress less.
Are you an entrepreneur? What tools have you found best for your small business?
Be sure to comment and let me know!
Transparency: We may receive a small commission on sales of items linked above. That’s how we are able to continue to create these posts and share this with you for free!
*image credit: Katie Jameson